As the VP of Marketing and Business Development at Brightcove, Mike Green develops winning marketing strategies for the media industry’s biggest video cloud service. In today’s episode, he breaks down what it really takes to create exceptional, user-focused client experiences. He also talks about adapting to changes in consumer behavior, takes us behind the scenes at Brightcove, shares his thoughts on ad blocking, and much more.
- Creating a user-experience from the customer’s perspective
- How consumer trends effect ad blocking (and why it matters)
- The real impact of future technologies
- How to leverage social media platforms
- Challenges with duopoly in the industry today
- The ad supported model and access to information
Mike Green is the Vice-president of Marketing and Business Development for Brightcove’s Media Business. Founded in 2004, Brightcove is the leading provider of cloud video services for delivering and monitoring video across connected devices. They believe in video’s unmatched power to educate, inspire, entertain, and communicate and help customers focus on using video to move their business in meaningful ways. Mike looks after how Brightcove communicates with their industry leading media customers, like Time Inc and Viacom. He is responsible for the overall marketing strategy and execution, including partnership initiatives, marketing communications, demand generation and field marketing in the Americas.