As the Director of Content Marketing at Livestream, Amber van Moessner has developed video content strategies for some of the biggest companies in the world, including Spotify and the Philadelphia Eagles. In today’s episode, Amber breaks down everything we need to know about live streaming, and reveals why media players should be creating content that places power back into the hands of the audience.
- How to build human connection through live streaming
- How to create engaging and high-quality videos
- The demand for authenticity from Millennials
- The risks involved with live video broadcasting (and how to overcome them)
- The future of live streaming
- The uses and benefits of the ROI calculator
- Creating media for the audience
Amber van Moessner is the Director of Content Marketing at Live Stream, where she oversees content strategy and development, live video webinars, PR, social media, video, and events. Livestream is the only live video solution to offer not only a streaming platform, but software, hardware, and services as well. Amber is also speaker and writer who has previously crafted content strategy for The New Republic, Mic News, The Paley Center for Media, and Social Media Week.